Friday, June 7, 2013

Outfit//Overall I Love Summer








What Am I Wearing?
Overalls-From a Friend
Cheetah Print Collared Shirt-Urban Outfitters
Cheetah Print Shoes-Kohls
Maroon and Navy Satchel-Cambridge Satchel Company



I love summer. The nice warm sun beating down on you as you soak up some rays at the beach or catch them through the window on your couch. It's also a great time to check out what everyone is wearing since it's finally that time of year when you can be cheeky and show some skin.

I happened to pick these overalls up at my friends house actually. We had this "Overall Success" Day in the 8th grade so she just had them sitting around in her closet. I knew she wasn't going to get a wear out of them so I happily took them off her hands. These are probably one of my best finds. Overalls are pieces that can be dressed up, dressed down or just a great piece to chill in; or farm if your into that stuff. Today I decided to dress over my 'alls by pairing them with this cheetah print collared shirt I picked up off the sales rack at Urban Outfitters. I also added in my matching Cheetah print shoes I got from Kohls last year (which I found out everyone else in my school also had) and my awesome companion my maroon and navy Cambridge Satchel my dad gave me last Christmas. I felt the satchel gave it a city slicker meets university student look if you get my drift. Well that's all for today, I'd love to see your overall outfits!


Tips From Today's Post

-Overalls are a summer must. They are versatille and can be dressed up or down.

-Try matching like prints for a cohesive look.

-Satchels are great and give off a very chic univeristy look.
Here are some cute alternatives to the Cambrige Satchel:
*H&M 


-It's summer, don't be afraid to show a little skin!

Signed,
Lo

Follow Me On ~Bloglovin'~ ~Instagram~

10 comments:

  1. I LOVE your overalls, they look amazing! Dungarees always make me think of summer :) xx

    www.jessthetics.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your outfit is so cute!! I love the overalls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look adorable! I love the way you styled your overalls. I have to admit, I have been lusting over "the Cambridge Satchel"-plus I love the color of yours! Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog!

    xo, Isabelle

    http://lost-but-not-found.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah it's my favorite bag and no prob love the blog.

      Delete
  4. Great overalls x

    http://crystalcosmicchic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete